We are one of BPMIGAS Production Sharing Contract Company currently engaged in exploration drilling are looking for a candidate for the position of:
Secretary to GM
• Graduate from Secretarial Academy or S1 in any major
• Minimum 6 (six) years of experience as Secretary
• Bahasa Indonesia and English proficiency (both verbally and writing)
• Independent and able to perform multitasking (having experience in general affairs area is preferable)
• Mature, assertive, can handle any under pressure situation
• Pleasant personality & possess good communication skill
• A Bachelor degree in Accounting or Business Administration or an internationally recognized professional accounting qualification.
• Minimum five (5) years extensive international oil and gas accounting and administrative experience covering exploration, development and production operations.
• Strong Indonesian PSC knowledge including but not limited to PSC accounting and Revenue Entitlement calculation and BPMIGAS regulation/requirement
• Proven leadership, decision making and organizational skills.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skill
• Strong analytical thinking and problem solver.
• Attention to detail.
• Excellent computer skill especially an advance skill in Microsoft excel application
• Ability to mentor and train staff.
interested candidate must submit curriculum vitae to
TEPHRD@gmail.com no later than 2 weeks after this advertisement